Hello, my name is Melody the Mermaid, and I swim off the shores of Torbay.
If the tides allow and the sea is calm, I swim into Brixham harbour to meet friends of the Mermaids and to spread Mermaid magic to young and old. In my Mermaid grotto I enchant and enrapture with tales from the deep blue sea, and my magical world of wonder.
How exciting! What a mertastic time was had with friends of the Merfolk, Pirates and Faery Folk at the 3 Wishes Faery Fest on the 16th & 17th June at Mount Edgecumbe House and Country Park, Torpoint, Cornwall. Here are some pictures:
A special moment shared with a dear friend, whilst I represented the Mermaids & Mythology magazine in the FAE booth. x
I will also be coming ashore for the following events:
- This event has been CANCELLED due to the poor weather earlier in the summer -
28th July 2012, Marldon Apple Pie Fair
- 30th July 2012, Mermaid School.
- 4th August 2012, Cockington Green, Torquay 12-3pm
- 18 August Cockington Green, Torquay 12-3pm
- 22nd September, readings of “A Mermaid’s Melody” at the Nicky Stevenson Gallery, Brixham 12-3pm
- and other dates during the summer at Brixham Pirate Thursdays
The book “A Mermaid’s Melody“, a story of friendship which leads you on a mystical journey between sea and land, is available now. To purchase the book, come and see me at any of the above events, or via Blue Wave Illustrations